Saturday, February 18, 2012

get ready for THE WHOLE 30!

Starting tomorrow, Feb 19th, I will be starting the whole 30, if you are interested, like my page and/or group, as well as my blog, to keep connected:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/159797924080420/ - my group
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-Real-Eat-Paleo/310648155638379 - my page

"The more you eliminate these “less healthy” foods from your everyday diet, the healthier you will be.However, you don’t have to eat perfect 100% of the time to have and maintain excellent health.Helping you find the right balance - and maintain that balance long-term – happens to be our specialty.Finding your own individual balance starts with our Whole30 program.  Sugar, alcohol, grainslegumes and dairy are all food groups that havesignificant down sides, and do not contribute positively to your health."Meat, seafood and eggsvegetables and fruit; and healthy fat sources like coconut, avocado and olive oil are all foods that make you healthier." taken from the whole 30 start page, to read more, go here: http://whole9life.com/start/


Sounds hard, right?  This won't be easy for me, I enjoy my paleo friendly chocolate, using honey to sweeten things, and cooking with butter.  If you've never quit eating grains before, then this challenge may be a little harder, but I was in your shoes last march.   
Feb 19 - March 19th.  IF you make a slip-up, you aren't automatically out (not condoning cheats, but sometimes people don't think things thru before they put food in their mouth).  Let yourself be able to say "i did it" and see how you feel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment